Dear all, summer is here: the best season of the year will start next week! Make sure you are ready to welcome it. Today I would like to share with you some tips that I am following since a while but the effects are already visible!
1) Drink at least 1.5 l of water daily: I know it’s not easy but I can guarantee that the problem it’s only at the beginning. After the first days you will get used to it and you will miss water. We all know the benefit of water and in particular in summer we should drink even more;
2) Drink some bicarbonate of soda: what I do is add half tsp to 500ml of water. It is proven that bicarbonate of soda boost your body’s health by maintaining proper ph levels. It is a great help also to treat indigestion and heartburn. You can also use for many more uses (add it to your bath, scrub your feet, clean the house!). Just remember to read well any side effect it might occur and if there are any restrictions by using bicarbonate (remember it is sodium!). You can click here for more information;
3) Eat plenty of raw veggies: I would suggest green leafy and red/orange vegetables (tomatoes, carrots). The green veggies are a rich source of minerals and very low on calories; the red ones will help you with your tan;
4)Go on holidays in a sunny place and stay outdoors as much as you can to avail of the benefits of the sun;
5) Sleep as much as you can;
6) Follow Silvia and Kitchen’s receipes!